Available both to buy and rent.
Buy - $2,500
Add additional overskirt - $3,000
Rent - $500
The "Sunset Star" gown has you living your ultimate princess fantasy. Following on from the celebrity adorned "A Star is Born" gown, catch EVERYONE'S attention in the room with this iridescent piece.
Also catching the attention of the celebrities, follow on in Sonya Davison's footsteps and shine like the star you are.
The bodice is structured with boning throughout the waist and cups to keep you fully supported, and also features a corseted back to delicately show off the female form. Wear it as it comes, or why not add the optional overskirt to really create a dramatic entrance on your big day.
Design & Material
- Material: Body & Skirt: Embellished & embroidered tulle
- This style can be customized to any size or length
- Handmade to order in our Singaporean studio to your dress size, proportions and height
- Come with optional overskirt for a more dramatic look
- Hand-sewn embroidery and embellishments
- Corseted back
- Boning throughout bodice and cups
- Features built in LED lights to create the ultimate Disney Princess look
- Thigh high split for movement
- Dry clean only
Size & Fit Information:
- Our models wears a UK size 8, please view our international size chart for further details. Alternatively you can select our made-to-measure option where a member of our team will be in contact to discuss your measurements and length preference. Model wears size S
- After placing your order, a member of our team will be contact with you to discuss your measurements. As each style is unique, some gowns will require more details from you than others depending on the fit and style. Also it is important to note that each of our made-to-measure gowns are handcrafted in-house and require at least 3-6 months to create.
- If you are able to visit our Singaporean studio, our experienced tailors can take your measurements by hand to ensure the perfect fit. Otherwise, we will be in frequent contact with updates throughout the creation of your gown so you can update us with any size changes up to 40 days before your big day.
- Can I wear a bra?
- This gown comes with built in cups so there is no need to wear a bra. However, this option can be amended to have thicker cups or no cups.
- What underwear should I wear?
- Normal underwear is fine as the skirt is not see-through.
- Is the dress see-through anywhere?
- The body is sheer, the skirts are fully opaque.
- What does this dress feel like to touch?
- The body is made from mesh which is extremely soft to touch. The tulle skirt and silk skirts are also both very soft against the skin.
- How long does it take for my dress to be made?
- We recommend to order at least 3 months in advance. We would generally need a minimum of 3-6 months to produce our beautifully handcrafted dresses.
- How is my dress made?
- All dresses are designed and manufactured in Singapore by Elizabeth Grace and her team of expert tailors who have over 50 years of shared experience within the industry.
- Can I alter the design of my dress?
- Yes, this style can be customized to any length or size.
- What if I lose/gain weight?
- We try as hard as possible to ensure your dress fits you perfectly. We will keep in contact with you with frequent updates throughout the creation of your gown so you can update us with any size changes up to 40 days time before your big day. Alternatively if you are able to come down to our Singapore studio, our experienced tailors can take your measurements hand or our very fancy 3D Scanning Technology! to ensure the perfect fit.
- Worldwide. Please go to the following link for further information: