Elizabeth Grace CoutureDetails
Unavailable $2,500.00 $4,000.00
The Starlet was created for a woman with a sense of adventure and creativity. A unique twist on a classic style, by showering it with intricate hand beading and sequins this gown exudes confidence just like the woman...Read more
The Starlet was created for a woman with a sense of adventure and creativity. A unique twist on a classic style, by showering it with intricate hand beading and sequins this gown exudes confidence just like the woman who wears it.
Cutting a bold silhouette this gown is designed to showcase the female form in all its glory as she walks down the aisle with her head held high. This gown also features a silk corseted back so it can be adjusted to fit the wearer seamlessly.
Starlet also has the option for a detachable sheer outer skirt to add that bridal drama to your entrance. (Detachable skirt on enquiries only)
Design & Material
- Material: Fully hand beaded satin with lace detailing
- This style can be customized to any size or length
- Handmade to order in our Singaporean studio to your dress size, proportions and height
- Subtle floral lace applique detailing
- Heavily embellished with hand sewn beads and sequins
- Swarovski crystal embellishments on shoulders
- Built in cups
- Silk corseted back
- Dry clean only
Size & Fit Information:
- Our models wear a UK size 8, please view our international size chart for further details. Alternatively you can select our made to measure option where a member of our team will be in contact to discuss your measurements and length preference.
- Can I wear a bra?
- This gown comes with built in cups so there is no need to wear a bra. However, this option can be amended to have thicker cups or no cups.
- What underwear should I wear?
- We would recommend wearing skin coloured, seamless underwear.
- Is the dress see-through anywhere?
- No, the gown is fully opaque.
- What does this dress feel like to touch?
- The lining is made from a silk blend which is soft to touch and is smooth against the skin. The outer material is still soft but the sequin embellishments and beading make it slightly heavy.
- How long does it take for my dress to be made?
- We recommend to order at least 3 months in advance. We would generally need a minimum of 3-6 months to produce our beautifully handcrafted dresses.
- How is my dress made?
- All dresses are designed and manufactured in Singapore by Elizabeth Grace and her team of expert tailors who have over 50 years of shared experience within the industry.
- Can I alter the design of my dress?
- Yes, this style can be customized to any length or size.
- What if I lose/gain weight?
- We try as hard as possible to ensure your dress fits you perfectly. We will keep in contact with you with frequent updates throughout the creation of your gown so you can update us with any size changes up to 40 days time before your big day. Alternatively if you are able to come down to our Singapore studio, our experienced tailors can take your measurements hand or our very fancy 3D Scanning Technology! to ensure the perfect fit.
- Worldwide. Please go to the following link for further information: