Our "Star is Born" gown was designed for quite literally, a star. Originally made for and worn by songstress, Katharine McPhee, this gown radiates exclusivity. Now released as part of the collection, Elizabeth believes that every girl is a star and should have the chance to sparkle.
This wrap-style gown is an easy fitting yet glamorous choice for modern day brides to show off their adventurous side. The sequin, beaded and embroidered star embellishments immediately catch the eye, dazzling your guests and glistening beautifully in photographs.
Feel transcendent with the sheaths of tulle at the shoulder billowing behind you as you walk. The “Star is Born” is perfect for a woman seeking something unforgettable.
Design & Material
- Material: 100% Tulle with sequin, beaded and embroidered embellishments
- This style can be customized to any size or length
- Handmade to order in our Singaporean studio to your dress size, proportions and height
- Wrap style with tulle and gold lurex cord ties at waist
- Optional built in cups
- Tulle sheaths attached to left shoulder, attached with sequined star embellishment
- Dry clean only
Size & Fit Information:
- Our models wear a UK size 8, please view our international size chart for further details.
- Can I wear a bra?
- This gown comes with optional built in cups so there is no need to wear a bra. However, this option can be amended to have thicker cups or no cups. Otherwise, we would recommend to wear self-adhesive cups.
- What underwear should I wear?
- We would recommend wearing high waisted skin coloured, seamless underwear as the design has a modern semi sheer element to it.
- Is the dress see-through anywhere?
- The gown is made from 100% tulle so it can be slightly see-through. We would recommend wearing skin coloured, seamless high waisted underwear. Also a Nude lining can be made for this style on request.
- What does this dress feel like to touch?
- It’s made from a gorgeous chiffon which is extremely soft to touch.
- How long does it take for my dress to be made?
- We recommend to order at least 3 months in advance. We would generally need a minimum of 3-6 months to produce our beautifully handcrafted dresses.
- How is my dress made?
- All dresses are designed and manufactured in Singapore by a team of expert designers and tailors who have over 50 years of shared experience within the industry.
- Can I alter the design of my dress?
- Yes, this style can be customized to any length or size.
- What if I lose/gain weight?
- We try as hard as possible to ensure your dress fits you perfectly. We will keep in contact with you with frequent updates throughout the creation of your gown so you can update us with any size changes up to 40 days time before your big day. Alternatively if you are able to come down to our Singapore studio, our experienced tailors can take your measurements by hand or our very fancy 3D Scanning Technology to ensure the perfect fit.
- Worldwide. Please go to the following link for further information: