The "Ever After" gown was made for the woman who has created her own fairytale. Designed for model and fitness influencer, Brie Benfell, this stunning piece is now available as part of the Elizabeth Grace collection. Whimsical and feminine, the Ever After allows the wearer to transform herself from enchanting princess to sultry goddess.
This three-piece set includes a billowy skirt which is made from multiple layers of soft tulle in tonal nudes, whites and blush colourings, including one layer of embellished and embroidered sparkle. For the evening our brides have the option of changing into the long, sleek silk-satin skirt for a more sultry appeal.
But the pièce de résistance of this set is the sheer, iridescent bodysuit which morphs to your form making the wearer appear as if their body has been showered with diamonds. The controlled, seamless spandex underwear also gives you a sense of control and security whilst holding in any lumps and bumps. This pearlescent body can be worn even after your big day; partner it with a pair of jeans and strappy stilettos to stand out from the crowd.
Colour: Nude & Ivory
Design & Material
- Material: Body: Embellished & embroidered mesh; Day skirt: 100% Tulle; Evening skirt: 100% Silk.
- This style can be customized to any size or length
- Handmade to order in our Singaporean studio to your dress size, proportions and height
- 3-piece set includes; body suit, detachable tulle skirt and detachable silk skirt
- Body suit: Features nude spandex underwear
- Hand-sewn embroidery and embellishments
- Concealed zip at back
- Tulle skirt: Multiple layers of soft tulle, including one layer of glittery tulle
- Concealed zip
- Hand-sewn embellished waistband
- Silk skirt:
- Thigh high split for movement
- Concealed side zip
- Dry clean only
Size & Fit Information:
- Our models wears a UK size 8, please view our international size chart for further details. Alternatively you can select our made-to-measure option where a member of our team will be in contact to discuss your measurements and length preference. Model wears size S
- After placing your order, a member of our team will be contact with you to discuss your measurements. As each style is unique, some gowns will require more details from you than others depending on the fit and style. Also it is important to note that each of our made-to-measure gowns are handcrafted in-house and require at least 3-6 months to create.
- If you are able to visit our Singaporean studio, our experienced tailors can take your measurements by hand to ensure the perfect fit. Otherwise, we will be in frequent contact with updates throughout the creation of your gown so you can update us with any size changes up to 40 days before your big day.
Can I wear a bra?
This gown comes with built in cups so there is no need to wear a bra. However, this option can be amended to have thicker cups or no cups.
What underwear should I wear?
Normal underwear is fine as the dress is fully lined and not see-through.
Is the dress see-through anywhere?
The body is sheer, the skirts are fully opaque.
What does this dress feel like to touch?
The body is made from mesh which is extremely soft to touch. The tulle skirt and silk skirts are also both very soft against the skin.
How long does it take for my dress to be made?
We recommend to order at least 3 months in advance. We would generally need a minimum of 3-6 months to produce our beautifully handcrafted dresses.
How is my dress made?
All dresses are designed and manufactured in Singapore by Elizabeth Grace and her team of expert tailors who have over 50 years of shared experience within the industry.
Can I alter the design of my dress?
Yes, this style can be customized to any length or size.
What if I lose/gain weight?
We try as hard as possible to ensure your dress fits you perfectly. We will keep in contact with you with frequent updates throughout the creation of your gown so you can update us with any size changes up to 40 days time before your big day. Alternatively if you are able to come down to our Singapore studio, our experienced tailors can take your measurements hand or our very fancy 3D Scanning Technology! to ensure the perfect fit.