As a part of our LOVE, WEAR, SHARE scheme, you can get "Arlo" at this amazing price!
The Arlo can only be described as the ultimate beach wedding gown. The delicate, floral lace bodice combined with the floaty silk skirt will create breathtaking fluidity in the sea breeze. Create a dramatic entrance with the sheaths billowing out behind you as you walk down the aisle. The deep V shaped back combined with the delicate spaghetti straps oozes sensuality and will leave your guests in awe. This gown is for a free spirited woman that believes in love and believes in herself.
Design & Material
- Material: 100% silk; Lining: poly blend
- Uk Size 8
- Floral lace chiffon outer layer on bodice
- Deep V neckline (can be altered)
- Low, open back
- Free flowing silk chiffon sheaths attached at waist
- Built in cups (thicker cup available on request)
- Concealed zip at waist
- Dry clean only
Size & Fit Information:
- Our models wear a UK size 8, please view our international size chart for further details.
- Can I wear a bra?
- This gown comes with built in cups so there is no need to wear a bra. However, this option can be amended to have thicker cups or no cups.
- What underwear should I wear?
- We would recommend wearing skin coloured, seamless underwear.
- Is the dress see-through anywhere?
- No, the gown is fully opaque.
- What does this dress feel like to touch?
- It’s made from a gorgeous silk which is extremely soft to touch.
- How long does it take for my dress to be made?
- We recommend to order at least 3 months in advance. We would generally need a minimum of 3-6 months to produce our beautifully handcrafted dresses.
- How is my dress made?
- All dresses are designed and manufactured in Singapore by Elizabeth Grace and her team of expert tailors who have over 50 years of shared experience within the industry.
- Can I alter the design of my dress?
- Yes, this style can be customized to any length or size.
- What if I lose/gain weight?
- We try as hard as possible to ensure your dress fits you perfectly. We will keep in contact with you with frequent updates throughout the creation of your gown so you can update us with any size changes up to 40 days time before your big day. Alternatively if you are able to come down to our Singapore studio, our experienced tailors can take your measurements hand or our very fancy 3D Scanning Technology! to ensure the perfect fit.
- Worldwide. Please go to the following link for further information: