Vivien will envelope your body and become one with you. This sheer tunic will cling to you like a second skin, looking as if you’ve been painted with lace. The lace applique is cleverly designed to enhance your figure whilst also preserving your modesty. Captivating from every angle, Vivien will leave your guests wanting more.
Colour: Nude & White
Design & Material
- Material: Mesh tunic with embroidered & embellished applique
- This style can be customized to any size or length
- Handmade to order in our Singaporean studio to your dress size, proportions and height
- Hand-sewn embroidery and embellishments
- Concealed zip at back and cuffs
- Dry clean only
Size & Fit Information:
- Our models wears a UK size 8, please view our international size chart for further details. Alternatively you can select our made-to-measure option where a member of our team will be in contact to discuss your measurements and length preference. Model wears size S
- After placing your order, a member of our team will be contact with you to discuss your measurements. As each style is unique, some gowns will require more details from you than others depending on the fit and style. Also it is important to note that each of our made-to-measure gowns are handcrafted in-house and require at least 3-6 months to create.
- If you are able to visit our Singaporean studio, our experienced tailors can take your measurements by hand to ensure the perfect fit. Otherwise, we will be in frequent contact with updates throughout the creation of your gown so you can update us with any size changes up to 40 days before your big day.
- Can I wear a bra?
- This piece comes with optional built in cups. For a more daring bride it works well with silicone nipple covers as the embroidery is cleverly positioned to preserve your modesty.
- What underwear should I wear?
- We would recommend wearing skin coloured, seamless underwear.
- Is the dress see-through anywhere?
- Yes, the tunic is made from a sheer mesh.
- What does this dress feel like to touch?
- The tunic is made from mesh which is extremely soft to touch.
- How long does it take for my dress to be made?
- We recommend to order at least 3 months in advance. We would generally need a minimum of 3-6 months to produce our beautifully handcrafted dresses.
- How is my dress made?
- All dresses are designed and manufactured in Singapore by Elizabeth Grace and her team of expert tailors who have over 50 years of shared experience within the industry.
- Can I alter the design of my dress?
- Yes, this style can be customized to any length or size.
- What if I lose/gain weight?
- We try as hard as possible to ensure your dress fits you perfectly. We will keep in contact with you with frequent updates throughout the creation of your gown so you can update us with any size changes up to 40 days time before your big day. Alternatively if you are able to come down to our Singapore studio, our experienced tailors can take your measurements hand or our very fancy 3D Scanning Technology! to ensure the perfect fit.
- Worldwide. Please go to the following link for further information: