Designed and handcrafted in our Singapore studio, the Rose skirt channels a more casual bride who wants to mix up her bridal look. You can create multiple style options with Rose by matching her with an endless selection of tops.
We would recommend partnering Rose with one of our bridal bodysuits that can be worn again and again even after your wedding day.
Design & Material
- Material: Outer: 100% tulle. Lining: Duchess Satin
- This style can be customized to any size or length
- Handmade to order in our Singaporean studio to your dress size, proportions and height
- Structured Duchess Satin lining to keep dramatic shape
- Tulle roses dispersed across skirt
- Duchess satin waistband with concealed zip and hook & eye to adjust size
- Dry clean only
Size & Fit Information:
- Our models wears a size S please view our international size chart for further details. Alternatively you can select our made-to-measure option where a member of our team will be in contact to discuss your measurements and length preference.
- After placing your order, a member of our team will be contact with you to discuss your measurements. As each style is unique, some gowns will require more details from you than others depending on the fit and style. Also it is important to note that each of our made-to-measure gowns are handcrafted in-house and require at least 3-6 months to create.
- If you are able to visit our Singaporean studio, our experienced tailors can take your measurements by hand to ensure the perfect fit. Otherwise, we will be in frequent contact with updates throughout the creation of your gown so you can update us with any size changes up to 40 days before your big day.
What underwear should I wear?
Normal underwear is fine as the dress is fully lined and not see-through.
Is the dress see-through anywhere?
The body is sheer, the skirts are fully opaque.
What does this dress feel like to touch?
The body is made from mesh which is extremely soft to touch. The tulle skirt and silk skirts are also both very soft against the skin.
How long does it take for my dress to be made?
We recommend to order at least 3 months in advance. We would generally need a minimum of 3-6 months to produce our beautifully handcrafted dresses.
How is my dress made?
All dresses are designed and manufactured in Singapore by Elizabeth Grace and her team of expert tailors who have over 50 years of shared experience within the industry.
Can I alter the design of my dress?
Yes, this style can be customized to any length or size.
What if I lose/gain weight?
We try as hard as possible to ensure your dress fits you perfectly. We will keep in contact with you with frequent updates throughout the creation of your gown so you can update us with any size changes up to 40 days time before your big day. Alternatively if you are able to come down to our Singapore studio, our experienced tailors can take your measurements hand or our very fancy 3D Scanning Technology! to ensure the perfect fit.