A classic, timeless gown which has a romantic sweetheart neckline and intricate lace cutout detailing at the back, so make sure to ask your hairstylist for an up-do on your big day to keep them in focus. Your eye is immediately drawn into the ornate lace bodice and glittering hand-beaded shoulder straps, it then travels down where the form fitting silk accentuates and flatters the female form, then ends at the equally ornate lace applique train. Your guests won’t be able to stop looking at you in this inspiring piece.
Design & Material
- Material: Silk Blend & Lace
- This style can be customized to any size or length
- Handmade to order in our Singaporean studio to your dress size, proportions and height
- Lace detailing on bodice
- Concealed zip at waist with silk button detailing
- Keyhole back with lace button fastenings
- Train which can be altered in length or to have no train
- Lace applique at bottom of train
- Hand beaded spaghetti straps
- Built in cups
- Dry clean only
Size & Fit Information:
- Our models wear a UK size 8, please view our international size chart for further details.
- Can I wear a bra?
- This gown comes with built in cups so there is no need to wear a bra. However, this option can be amended to have thicker cups or no cups.
- What underwear should I wear?
- We would recommend wearing skin coloured, seamless underwear.
- Is the dress see-through anywhere?
- No, the gown is fully opaque.
- What does this dress feel like to touch?
- It’s made from a gorgeous silk which is extremely soft to touch.
- How long does it take for my dress to be made?
- We recommend to order at least 3 months in advance. We would generally need a minimum of 3-6 months to produce our beautifully handcrafted dresses.
- How is my dress made?
- All dresses are designed and manufactured in Singapore by Elizabeth Grace and her team of expert tailors who have over 50 years of shared experience within the industry.
- Can I alter the design of my dress?
- Yes, this style can be customized to any length or size.
- What if I lose/gain weight?
- We try as hard as possible to ensure your dress fits you perfectly. We will keep in contact with you with frequent updates throughout the creation of your gown so you can update us with any size changes up to 40 days time before your big day. Alternatively if you are able to come down to our Singapore studio, our experienced tailors can take your measurements hand or our very fancy 3D Scanning Technology! to ensure the perfect fit.
- Worldwide. Please go to the following link for further information: