When it comes to picking an outfit for a star-studded evening, look no further than the Victoria. Be on trend in this asymmetric, pearlescent gown. Lined in a smooth satin, this piece is made from a soft mesh and saturated with scores of iridescent sequins. Wear yours with strappy sandals and metallic accessories.
Design & Material
- Material: Sequined mesh; Lining: 100% Satin
- This style can be customized to any size or length
- Handmade to order in our Singaporean studio to your dress size, proportions and height
- Fixed wrap, off-the-shoulder style
- Swarovski embellished left arm strap
- Concealed zip at side
- Dry clean only
Size & Fit Information:
- Our models wear a UK size 8, please view our international size chart for further details. Alternatively you can select our made to measure option where a member of our team will be in contact to discuss your measurements and length preference.
- Can I wear a bra?
- We would recommend either wearing a strapless bra or self-adhesive cups.
- What underwear should I wear?
- We would recommend wearing seamless underwear.
- Is the dress see-through anywhere?
- No, the gown is fully lined.
- What does this dress feel like to touch?
- The lining is made from 100% satin which is extremely soft on the skin. The outer is sequined mesh which is smooth to touch.
- How long does it take for my dress to be made?
- We recommend to order at least 3 months in advance. We would generally need a minimum of 3-6 months to produce our beautifully handcrafted dresses.
- How is my dress made?
- All dresses are designed and manufactured in Singapore by a team of expert designers and tailors who have over 50 years of shared experience within the industry.
- Can I alter the design of my dress?
- Yes, this style can be customized to any length or size.
- What if I lose/gain weight?
- We try as hard as possible to ensure your dress fits you perfectly. We will keep in contact with you with frequent updates throughout the creation of your gown so you can update us with any size changes up to 40 days time before your big day. Alternatively if you are able to come down to our Singapore studio, our experienced tailors can take your measurements hand or our very fancy 3D Scanning Technology! to ensure the perfect fit.
- Worldwide. Please go to the following link for further information: