Our designs allow the wearer to be the best version of themselves and this two-piece set not only will do that, but will let them show off two sides of their personality with ease.
Made for the multi-functional bride who doesn’t want to be tied down to one look but also doesn’t want the hassle of changing outfits, this dress/skirt combo can transform your image in one simple move.
The detachable skirt sits at the waist with a beautiful Swarovski embellished fastening and the liquid-like satin cascades down the front like a waterfall which emphasizes the fluidity of the fabric. Once removed, the gown beneath hugs the body with a daring slit at the front that allows for movement.
Captivate your guests and ask your hairstylist for a tousled up-do to draw attention to the Swarovski embellished detailing at the back which surrounds the keyhole cutout.
Design & Material
- Material: 100% Duchess Satin; Lining: 100% Duchess Satin
- This style can be customized to any size or length
- Handmade to order in our Singaporean studio to your dress size, proportions and height
- 2 piece set; includes dress and detachable skirt
- Dress: Concealed zip at waist
- Duchess satin buttons at nape
- Keyhole back surrounded with Swarovski embellished detailing
- Front slit in skirt
- Skirt: matching detachable skirt in Duchess satin with net underskirt
- Invisible poppers on waistband to amend size
- Swarovski embellishments on waistband
- Wide centre front split in waterfall shape
- Dry clean only
Size & Fit Information:
- Our models wear a UK size 8, please view our international size chart for further details.
- Can I wear a bra?
- This gown comes with built in cups so there is no need to wear a bra. However, this option can be amended to have thicker cups or no cups.
- What underwear should I wear?
- We would recommend wear seamless underwear.
- Is the dress see-through anywhere?
- No, the gown is fully opaque.
- What does this dress feel like to touch?
- It’s made from a gorgeous silk which is extremely soft to touch.
- How long does it take for my dress to be made?
- We recommend to order at least 3 months in advance. We would generally need a minimum of 3-6 months to produce our beautifully handcrafted dresses.
- How is my dress made?
- All dresses are designed and manufactured in Singapore by Elizabeth Grace and her team of expert tailors who have over 50 years of shared experience within the industry.
- Can I alter the design of my dress?
- Yes, this style can be customized to any length or size.
- What if I lose/gain weight?
- We try as hard as possible to ensure your dress fits you perfectly. We will keep in contact with you with frequent updates throughout the creation of your gown so you can update us with any size changes up to 40 days time before your big day. Alternatively if you are able to come down to our Singapore studio, our experienced tailors can take your measurements hand or our very fancy 3D Scanning Technology! to ensure the perfect fit.
- Worldwide. Please go to the following link for further information: